Beautiful Historical Spanish colonial house in Granada Nicaragua Located in the affluent and exclusive historical district of Granada. This is part of the original Joaquín Zavala family estate home, president from 1879 to 1883.
Located on a semi-private street that allows for quiet enjoyment and privacy in the home. With huge rooms and sprawling corridors, all opening to the perfectly manicured central garden and pool giving you your own private oasis. Stunning architecture, with impeccable quality and timeless elegance. With a multitude of exquisite details rarely found in today’s homes. Hand-carved french wood doors open out to the full-length covered terrace that provides amazing airflow and ventilation. Enjoy the charm of the villa’s old-world elegance without compromising on modern amenities.
One of the highlights is the beautiful finished high wooden ceilings that are lit with beautiful glittery chandeliers. Full of warmth, character and integrity, you feel instantly welcome when you step inside the beautiful ornate double-door entry with the original ornate ceramic tiles that decorate the floors. Spacious rooms, high ceilings, and abundant charm and modern upgrades intertwined with old-world elegance. Not just a home but a lifestyle. Tucked behind decorative iron gates are the multi-level terraces and corridors. A small modern kitchen with classic-style cabinetry is also located on the ground floor and open to the courtyard for easy entertaining. Three large bedrooms all with their own full private bathroom and lots of storage space.
With walk-everywhere convenience and layers of history, this special property presents an opportunity for a home, an income, as well as a cultured lifestyle. With its timeless Spanish elegance and contemporary touches, the best of both worlds really is at hand here.
There are restaurants, bars, cafes and markets just moments from your door, or if a relaxing dip is what you’re after, enjoy the large pool right in your own yard.
– Private off-street parking in your own private garage at the rear with direct access to the home.
– Traditional entry with decorative iron gates and twin solid wood doors.
– Separate kitchen with modern appliances, large pantry and plenty of storage.
– Casual dining off the kitchen as well as a formal dining area suitable for large dinner parties.
– Three large bedrooms each with a full private bathroom and lots of storage space.
– Large perfectly manicured garden surrounding the large pool.
– Laundry area off the garage.
– Centrally located
Check out all our Granada Nicaragua properties here.
- Central location
- Covered terrace
- Garages. Kitchen
- Large Garden
- Laundry area outside the garage